Please be sure to join Google Classroom for your specific class.
Algebra II honors Period 1: q3d2gg
Algebra II honors Period 7: qy1ghsh
Period 2: PRE-CALCULUS : eqaqnq
Period 5 : PRE-CALCULUS: khyiiiw
Period 6 : AP STATISTICS: 837xh18
Period 3 : AP STATISTICS: oqvxek
- Be on time ready to work when the bell rings.
- Have a graphing calculator on your desk along with paper and pencils or computer when needed
- Be ready to take notes and engage in lesson.
- Check Google Classroom regularly for announcements and posts.
- Respect yourself, your peers, and your teacher.
- Cell phones off and away. You will put cellphones in a designated location during testing. If you prefer not to do this pleases leave your cellphone at home and have a note from your parent.
- Ask questions when you do not understand, it helps you and the rest of the class.
- Be ready to work hard and diligently.
- Come in for help when you need it. Tutoring hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays after school