I loved seeing some of my students at Freshman Orientation on Monday. I look forward to this new school year and am excited for all my CHS "mathaletes" to dive into Algebra.
The following materials are required for this class on a daily basis:
- Composition Notebooks (with taped spine so pages stay intact)
Students may fill all of the pages and need additional notebooks throughout the year. For organization, students may choose to use one notebook per semester or one notebook per nine weeks.
The following materials are recommended for this class and may be used weekly:
- Blue/black Ink Pens
- Highlighters/ colored pens or pencils
- Tab dividers/stick notes/ washi tape to distinguish new units/important pages
- Pink Eraser or cap erasers
- white out (if your student chooses to write in pen)
If you would like to contribute to our classroom supplies we are always in need of:
- Single sided tape
- Dry erase markers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
Be Kind to your classmates.
Be Responsible & respectful.
Be on Time.
No food or drinks in class.