This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Students, I am pleased to welcome you to your Art class. Building a positive teacher-student relationship and a supportive learning environment are priorities for me. I look forward to getting to know you and partnering with you in growing your art knowledge, skills, and creative ability.
- Sense of Urgency
- Join your specific Google Classroom at your first opportunity.
- Announcements, assignment information including due dates, and resource material can be found in your GC.
Students are to have the following supplies for class. If you are unable to supply them, you must communicate this to me so that I can provide them for you.
- wooden no. 2 pencils
- writing paper and folder
- acrylic paintbrushes (recommendations concerning paintbrushes will be forthcoming)
- Earbuds or headphones for computers/online application
- AP Art students need to have a USB/thumb/flash drive for transferring images
- Bring Your Best (on time, prepared, and fully engaged)
- Be Responsible (resourceful, persistent, and make good choices)
- Adhere to our Class Values (respect)