This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Students, I am pleased to welcome you to Art class and excited about the new year. Building a positive teacher student relationship and supportive learning environment are a priority for me. I look forward getting to know you and partnering with you in growing your art knowledge, skills, and creative ability.
- Sense of Urgency
- Join your specific Google Classroom at your first opportunity.
- Announcements, assignment information including due dates, and resource material can be found in your GC.
Students are to have the following supplies for class. If you are unable to supply them, you must communicate this a soon as possible to me so that I can provide them for you.
- wooden no. 2 pencils
- a permanent black pen
- folder or binder with writing paper
- sketchbook (optional)
- acrylic paintbrushes (recommendations concerning paintbrushes will be forthcoming)
- AP Students need to have earbuds for their computers and a USB drive//thumbdrive/flash drive
- Be dependable: on time, prepared, and engaged
- Be responsible: resourceful, persistent, and make proper choices
- Adhere to Class Values